Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday

Its Friday, its rainy and my brain is not completely working. Partially due to a very active baby within who kicks and punches and bounces during the night. I need to go to bed early these nights just so I can sleep until 3....then he/she awakens. Never have I felt so much movement... so today is simply pictures...



We spend a lot of time with stickers, glue and paper in our house. Jacob's interested for about 5 minutes, but oh so proud with his work and so eager to go hang it on the fridge. Kaylin can pass hours doing this.



A family hike. To slowly walk and stop at every tree....to show us every rock and every acorn. Such fun!





Holding cousin Isaiah. Aunt Erika came and saved the day this week by babysitting and letting me drive her car. Driving standard really is like riding a bike and such fun!



Drew's home tomorrow and we've decided on a no work day. He's been gone most nights this week, two meetings, one hospital visit to remove a hunk of wood stuck in a hand. Which by the way can cause serious infection and a ton of swelling. And one night trying to fix the van. Tomorrow he's sending me off on my own, to slowly waltz around to different stores. I'm hoping to buy some Christmas presents, a little outfit for baby and to enjoy a whole cup of coffee while shopping. To remind myself that it is possible to browse, sip coffee and shop all at once:) Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun shopping! I hope you get to drink that cup of coffee! LOL You deserve it! R

    ReplyDelete