Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Life Moves On

My thoughts are scattered at the moment.  Torn between thoughts of funerals and birthdays.  Christmas and family, schedules and commitments.  There are so many needs that I feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions.

And sometimes it means that it is time to step back from the blogging world, to read more and write less. I'm at a time that the needs of the family require a bit more than what they are getting and I need to refocus.


I'm not sure how long of a break I will take, a week, perhaps a month.  But I will be back at some point, and until then I wish you all a wonderful Christmas season!


Thanks Steff for these wonderful pictures of me and Jacob!  I LOVE them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, do I EVER know what you mean by this. There are days I just want to turn off the computer. It has been SUCH a blessing for me to have met so many amazing, kindred spirits through blogging. It's so hard to just walk away from that encouragement...But there are those times when life overwhelms, and blogging *must* take a back burner. To read more and write less, just as you said. Refocusing. Reinvesting. It's good to listen to the Holy Spirit's leading, in doing so you will never regret it. :) That being said, a Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a season of refocusing to us all.

    Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete