Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Randoms

I caught my son playing tractors in his underthings this morning.  When I came outside he shouts "they are SUPERhero's on these!".  In other words, how dare you try to cover them up Mom.  He was wearing underwear, a shirt, one snow-boot and one of Kaylin's play princess shoes.  Go figure my camera battery is dead.

I was folding laundry and caught Maddie with a mini teacup, sipping some water.  I thought, wow she is really growing up, she must have climbed a chair and turned on the tap.  I continued folding laundry when the reality struck that there was no way she was able to do that.  I caught her dipping that mini teacup in the toilet.  Coffee anyone?

Who knew that this quiet little boy would grow into a 3 year old terror?

I had a salesperson knocking on my door at 7:30a.m.  Wanting to sell me children's book.  I stared at her confused and shouted to her that really it is not wise to knock on a Mom's door at 7:30 and ask to come in when she's still wearing her housecoat, her hair is sticking up all over and its obvious she hasn't had her coffee yet.  Actually I didn't, I said no thanks and firmly shut my front door and told hubby that we HAD to move to the country, NOW.  I've decided that cornfields are to be my new best neighbors. Nobody around for miles and time for me to wake up and drink coffee before facing the world.

We got a new coffee table two weeks ago.  Our 40 dollar one that we bought 7.5 years ago finally gave out.  And my new purchase came to a total of 63 dollars and I'm hoping it will last the next 7.5 years. 

I bought chemical free laundry soap and was excited.  Until hubby broke out in hives all over his body.  I've been asked to stop with the chemical free stuff and go back to the Tide.

And 'cause I'm feeling a bit goofy here's a picture for laughs, from a halloween long ago.  I'm the one in the middle, with a mop on my head and a Mom who can't remember what she dressed me up as:)


3 comments:

  1. YOu made me laugh and the Halloween picture...how I remember you! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. underwear and toilet coffee?? best post ever!!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Of course superhero's shouldn't be covered up (I'm picturing his face as he looks at you :) and cornfields would make great neighbors, but it sounds like you are desperately needed in your neighborhood! And Maddie cracks me up.... can't wait to get to know the older baby, rather than the little sweetie from last visit! Love you! And in that pic, I see more of our kiddo's than ever!

    ReplyDelete