Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


We learned a lesson on Mother's day. To not make the day more hectic than we have to. So for Father's Day Drew got a comfy chair for outside (with foot rest) and he got me a cell phone. I don't think he likes me driving around with two and half kids...so for his sanity I accepted. And feel rather cool that I'm carrying a phone.

Instead of writing I'm going to show pictures. Pictures of the father that Drew has become. The boyfriend who turned into a husband and then a father. These steps that are so huge yet he made look so easy. He lets the kids tag along when he fixes something on the house, never letting on that without their "help" he could get it down in half the time. He cuddles Kaylin and plays with Jacob, because they need different things and he knows that.


1 comment:

  1. the beautiful tribute of a blessed woman! LOVE! Isn't it amazing what God can do in 5 years? We miss you guys, and love the pics...

    ReplyDelete