Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sunny Friday Afternoons



This is what I wish I was doing right now. Having a long snooze. Funny how such a small baby growing inside you can make you so sleepy.

On fridays my house is bursting with kids. Right now I take care of three extra little ones, its fun. Very hectic, more hectic than I may have imagined but its fun. Kaylin and Jacob love it, in fact they seem to thrive on it. Jacob keeps touching one litte girls earings and saying "pretty". Ladies man...Kaylin and her little friend play well together. They had a picnic under our tree this afternoon and played house. Its halarious watching their imaginations go wild. We're heading into a good busy weekend. Dine and dash is tomorrow and we're hosting dessert, any ideas? And a baptism on Sunday. And as these little ones need my attention I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment