Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Great Thanksgivings

And the entire weekend was a success.  Drew and I managed to cook an entire turkey dinner on Saturday.  Actually, I did most of the cooking but he kept the kids out of my kitchen which was equally important and equally tiring:)



My intent was to do a how to cook a turkey segment on here.  I started with lots of pictures of an uncooked turkey...but somewhere between the turkey being basted for the 100th time and the potatoes being mashed and the gravy being mixed and the applesauce heated and the stuffing checked, the camera was left forgotten on the piano.  But the food turned out great and we had a wonderful day with Drew's family! 




Playing and reading with cousin Liam!  I love love LOVE when the kids get time with their cousins.


Monday we spent the day with my family, a huge breakfast was served and then we went for a hike.  It was a perfect day, the end to a seriously wonderful weekend.  And for now I'm just posting pictures of Drew and the kids:)  And this is all I got right now 'cause sorting through all the pictures seems exhausting.  And Maddie's not sleeping well at night (terrible) and Jacob is a bear.  Better days tomorrow hopefully!


Watching in amazement as Drew shows them my Moms new i-pad.  Drew They were hooked:)




No comments:

Post a Comment