Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Randoms

I have a few moments squished between my daycare baby napping and the other two playing with trains.  Trains that were handed over to me by a sweet friend in our church, a bag full of wooden tracks, bridges and wooden trees and buildings.  The gift of handing over precious toys that are no longer being used is such a blessing.  And fun, and has kept a normally grumpy monday into a nice morning of quiet play.  

My camera was left behind two weeks ago at my sister-in law's and while I just got it back today is going to be a morning of randoms, pictures that have been sitting on my computer. 

I have finally completely my kid's table project.  Which took me oh, 6 months+.  It is now a cheerful yellow and cream and makes me happy every time I walk past Kaylin's room.


An empty laundry baskets make us all smile, I'm sure.

From last year's pumpkin carving extravaganza. This year the Halloween was low-key but a happy fairy, a tough fireman and a fierce tiger made their way to our neighbors houses.  Hard to believe that just a year ago Maddie was crawling and chomping on every pumpkin she could find.  And Drew and I are overdoing our parental duty by making sure some of the halloween treats disappear over night, such a rough job we have:)

Me and two of mine and 3 nieces.  Family time is always fun.

This only from September, my little girl is growing fast!

Linking up with Lowercase Letters this morning. 
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. Love the little table! Laundry...never ending chore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared toys are the best! Both receiving and giving :) LOVE the empty laundry basket!

    ReplyDelete