Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days

Two posts in one day...meaning all the kids are sleeping and rather than tackling the laundry I've decided to post more pictures. Must be a Friday, and I must have a sick child in the house....for a sick child means that when the house is quiet I relax and ignore chores that don't have to be done. Sick kids means Mom is working much overtime for the next couple of days....

Some highlights from my week:





We are surrounded by much snow. The kids showed me to see the beauty in snowstorms, their little noses pressed up against the window begging to go outside. I had to watch from the window as I was babysitting a little girl who couldn't go outside. I watched from the window.

And while the kids played, I drank tea and Drew and Maddie took a nap.



Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment