Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Friendships and Photography

I'm rather brain dead from spending a morning at a beach (hard life...) swimming and watching kids build sandcastles, and thought I'd post the pictures I've been saving for such a day as this.

A close friend of mine is a rather exceptionally talented photographer. In highschool we were art buddies and spent hours painting, drawing and taking pictures. When Maddie was born she came over and spent a day helping, and set up my living room for a newborn photo shoot. Three of my friends all took a day, timed it for when Drew had to go back to work. Between them and family who helped out I'm convinced that the 6 week recovery time for a c-section took only 3.5, even my doctor had been amazed at how quickly I healed considering i had three kids at home.

Tamsen - thanks for these pictures! I love them, I still tear up when I look at them for you caught the newborn Maddie perfectly! Steff, Robin and Tam - thanks again for helping out so much when she was born! Its pretty awesome when your so comfortable with your friends that you can lay on a couch in jogging pants sipping tea while they clean and cook:) We're so close in fact that my one friend knew to bring her own pot with her as she knew that i had broken most of mine, my other friend made my bed cause she knows that I love how she makes her bed and the other one cleaned my bathrooms and I didn't even mind!!! thats friendship and love! in fact, i'm waiting for one of you to have another one so I can come over and cook and clean:)

Back to photography....seriously, you should check out her blog. She does some pretty awesome stuff! www.creativeclicksphotography.com. I don't know which one is my favorite. I love them all.











And now I must get out of the beach mode of relaxing and get to work:)

4 comments:

  1. awww, thanks Linds- totally made me tear up! and dang- she's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lindsey! Those are beautiful photos. Your friend has a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you forever girly! you know you girls are like sisters to me.
    steff

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... I'm a little in love with that little girl!

    ReplyDelete