Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Brendan Jeremiah

We welcomed a new nephew into the world on April 14th.  My youngest sister gave birth to her second boy, Brendan Jeremiah.  One week after my brother and sister-in-law had their baby girl.  Such fun to have two new babies in the family, and my older sister is due in the summer and Drew's sister is due at the end of the summer.  I'm rather surrounded by babies these days and it is wonderful!


Meeting this little guy was pretty special, never do I get tired of the miracle of babies.  She's my youngest sister and at times its hard to believe that she's old enough to have 2.  I used to steal her clothes and then when she got mad that I didn't give them back I would sneak them back into her room.  When I got home from a date night with Drew I would wake her up and tell her all about it.  I missed our late night chats the most when I got married and moved out.  We shared a room for years and when I finally got my own room, I secretly missed sharing. Funny how that works.


I was really over-joyed meeting this little guy.  Seeing him and my new niece together yesterday was really special.

Time is flying and I promised Kaylin a puzzle on this rainy day:)

Happy Monday!



1 comment: