Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Recommended

I enjoyed THIS article today.  I encourage you to read it.  Drew jokes around that women give eachother homework, that whenever I come home for a girls thing I have a list of projects that I want to tackle, a scrapbook that needs to get done or a room that has to be painted. 

He's not wrong.  In a world that seems to have forgotten that being mom is a busy job I find myself feeling discouraged when I look around at the end of the day and my floor is dirty and my laundry has been squashed into drawers in a hurry.  I convince myself that I should have time for these things, every day.  My linens should be organized just so, my house should be spotless and my room really should have been painted a year ago. 

And because, sometimes others just say it so much better, I recommend this read, its a good reminder to us all!

3 comments:

  1. Great article Linds! Thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read this the other day and thought it was great. i am usually in a battle of my mind... thinking i'm not good enough and what's wrong with me? why can't my house be orderly like everyone else's. (ha! i know not everyone's is.) anyways, i'm learning to rest in grace. because i can't do it all. but He can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read this the other day and shared it on facebook. what a needed reminder! my house is dirty, but my kids are happy. i prefer it that way!!

    ReplyDelete