Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Building a Christian Home



I love to read. I read all kinds of books but my favorites are fiction. I tend to push aside the educational books in order to read more about my new favorite plot line. What a shame, my new goal is to read these books that will help to feed my mind and not only my imagination. This book was given to Drew and I when Jacob was born, 16 months ago. It was put into our church slot from an older couple of our church. What a beautiful gift to give parents. A glimpse into how to build a Christian home. During the move it was packed away and last night I finally finished the last chapter. Wow! Near the end of the book the auther ends each segment with three huge words "worship services daily". Its not a super heavy book or a difficult book to read its just a good reminder on what a Christian home should look like.

The sun is bright this morning and its looking like it will be a good park day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment