Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Changes

My role as Mom is changing. Before it was making sure the kids where changed and feed and loved. Now its becoming dentist appointments, swimming lessons and library days. At dinner Kaylin picks up on things we read in the Bible, discipline is becoming a bit more challenging and the questions we need to answer! Kaylin had her first dentist appointment yesterday. Three weeks ago she feel off the couch putting her tooth through her lip....that same tooth is turning grey. Turns out its just means the tooth may be dying...just...right. Oh and it possible can turn more black. My mind is racing to the next three years of family pictures. I have prepared myself for the pictures of smiles with gaping holes but black teeth I have not. For now we leave it and wait and see. I try not to imagine how black it may become, because pictures are not about looks but memories. Because if its best for it to stay in for the sake of the future teeth than that is what we will do. So I focus on other things, she sat so well in that huge dentist chair. She tried so hard to do everything they asked her. Like clamp down on that huge stick so they could take an xray. I sat in the corner to watch in case she needed me. She didn't. She told me I could leave to take care of Jacob. What a big girl she has become!

And...I finally discovered who the sock thief in our house was.....

No comments:

Post a Comment