Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a New Day



I don't have much time this morning for a detailed post as I'm meeting two ladies for a good cup of coffee. One of the huge perks of being a stay-at-home mom. So...I choose to show the little faces that greet me everymorning. No matter how many times we get up through the night, or how horrible the previous day was, there is always those minutes in the morning when everything is forgotten. Hearing the little footsteps coming from Kaylin's room, the door open and a very cheerful "good-morning sunshine". Jacob can't get out of his crib yet, thankfully, but going into his room in the morning is pretty great as well. His chubby little face beaming like your the best thing in the world, and he throws his blankets and soother over the crib, as if to say, "its a new day Mom, get me out of here!". On that note, its going to be a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a little-Lindsey walking down the stairs! I've got a picture of us as kiddo's on the fridge, and WOW! Love it!

    ReplyDelete